This Sunday, February 26th, The Road Ahead will be hosting a special guest in the studio to discuss some subjects related to the Jewish life of women: Ahuvah Ilan!
Ahuvah is the wife of YB Ilan and will be joining a discussion about modesty, haircovering in the modern era, and some perspectives on joining the Jewish community, from the perspective of a woman.
It’s sure to be one of TRA’s most interesting podcasts yet!
- Intro and some news items
- Introducing my wife, Ahuvah Ilan!
- Tzniut – Modesty: Codified Standard or Cultural Context?
- Kisui Rosh Le-Nashim – Haircovering For Women: What is its purpose?
- Feminine Self-Awareness
- Sheitels and Scarves
- Is it really about modesty?
- Conversion and Joining the Jewish Community: One Woman’s Perspective
- TRA Mailbag
Join us for a unique and exciting discussion about these pressing issues within orthodox Judaism today!